Our client is an international law firm that operates in several jurisdictions. They are looking for a Corporate Services Executive to support the business. The firm works collaboratively and maintains a friendly and supportive working environment.
The job duties include:
- Handling day to day correspondence and administrative matters relating to the Portfolio
- Preparing and filing corporate documents with government agencies, including being responsible for annual returns and payments to government authorities
- Conducting due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties in liason with the Compliance Department
- Maintaining internal databases and systems
- Maintenance of statutory registers and e-minute books
- Review of all invoices in relation to the Portfolio
- Review of corporate records and resolutions
If interested, please click 'apply' or alternatively, please contact Amisha Budhrani on firstname.lastname@example.org for further confidential conversation.