We are looking for a Porject Manager for the IT CRM team of our leading Hong Kong-based client. This role will oversee the CRM enhancement/ revamp projects within the team. It comes with an excellent remuneration package and bonus.
- Be accountable to the Executive Manager for the IT project management and delivery, from project initiation throughout the entire project delivery lifecycle, including contract management if applicable.
- Be capable of managing and delivering projects in Agile or Waterfall methodology. Ensure established policies, process & governance standards and controls are aligned with defined methodologies while planning and delivering the projects.
- Responsible for functional enhancement & support of the systems / tools.
- Assist in financial and manpower planning activities for the responsible projects.
- Act as a contact point for queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management, process modelling and requirement management.
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours.
- Graduate qualification from reputable Universities.
- At least 8 years of experience in an IT environment, with 5+ years in project management of medium to large scale IT projects.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong self-initiation, problem solving skills and can-do spirit
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding and practical application of program management practices (e.g. Agile and PMP).
- English and Cantonese proficiency (written and spoken an advantage)