We are looking for a Technical Solution Manager for the IT CRM team of our leading Hong Kong-based client. This role comes with an excellent remuneration package and bonus.
- Responsible of the solutions design of target state CRM platforms considering the integration with the Club strategic platforms included but not limited to Marketing Platform, Master Data Management, Business Rule Management and Product/Service Platforms such as Hospitality & other Reservation Systems
- Oversee the translation of business requirements into functional design that align with architectural standards such as adoption of Event Driven Architecture and roadmaps agreed by Club's architecture authority in CRM areas
- Deliver phasing solutions which meet yearly budgets, scope and timeline agreed with portfolio manager; document the solutions in Architecture Design Specification to state current view, transition view (if any) and end-state view with alignment with the Club's Chief Architect, Enterprise Architects, Shared Service Architects and Functional Architects
- Work with Club's Functional Architect, Shared Service Architect - Data Analytics to design the Single View of Customers Solutions in order to provide better servicing by proactive knowing the customers' need, provide special offer to high value customers etc.
- Manage multiple large vendors to ensure they deliver the solutions aligned with the endorsed solutions
- Design and lead the build of common framework to promote reusability and auto-conformance to nonfunctional requirements, such as scalability, application monitoring & logging, identity access management
- Design and lead the delivery of Proof of Concept for MVP use cases to get stakeholders buy in the proposed solutions
- Degree qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in enterprise grade solutions architecture design in CRM systems including integration with Master Data Management or relevant processes for enablement of Single Customer View
- Proven experience in systems design & implementation in Marketing Platform such as Campaign Management, Loyalty Management and Coupon Management
- Preferably with experience in hospitality systems implementation such as POS, Table Management, Recreation Management, Room Management, Event management or Retail Management
- Preferably with experience in developing online reservation application and mobile application in iOS and Android platforms
- Preferably with experience in micro-service/containerized application architecture design and knowhow on the design consideration such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Preferably with experience in Business Rule Management (BRM) Platform
- Solid experience in vendor management, Be-spoke application and package solution implementation
- Ability in problem determination and problem solving
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written EnglishContinue, Cantonese and Putonghua
Interested Parties please click apply directly and our consultant will get in touch.