Oliver James is currently looking for a new Consultant for a major banking in Belgium.
You like to solve problems, find solutions and be challenged ? Take this is your chance!
What is the responsibilities of the Consultant?
- Helping clients create wills, trusts, and other legal documents related to the distribution of their assets after they pass away.
- You may also advise clients on tax implications and other legal issues related to their estate
- You are specializes in managing the legal process of distributing inheritance after someone has passed away.
- You represent the executor of an estate or advise beneficiaries on their legal rights
- You ensure that the client wishes are carried out
- You are responsible for paying off debts and taxes, managing assets, and distributing the remaining assets to beneficiaries
- You can advise clients on how to manage their finances in a way that minimises taxes and maximises the value of their estate
Are you our new Consultant ? The answer is yes if
- You have a Diploma degree
- You are native in French and Good level in Dutch
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving
- You are are be Financial Planner
- Strong communication
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Driven mentality and the capacity to prioritise.
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously.