My client is one of the leading big four banks. And they are looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager who can join them and work on the cross geography project.
The project is implementing Access Control Lists (ACLs) to network switches to restrict traffic between c.28,000 specific Protective Security (Alarm, Access and CCTV system) end-point IP devices and the rest of the bank's network. This is a priority cyber security delivery with regulatory oversight. The project team is multi-disciplinary and located in the UK, India and Hong Kong working with local IT Service Owners to implement the network segmentation.
Key role requirements:
- Local Language (Cantonese) as well as strong English skills <Mandatory>
- Experience of managing and coordinating teams based in different global locations
- Experience of strong stakeholder management
- Experience of IP Networks (ideally Cisco) in a large scale global enterprise
- Skills & Experience on Project Management
- Skills & Experience on Network Security & Segmentation
If this sounds like you, please apply here and send your latest updated resume/CVs at email@example.com