As a cyber threat consultant you will be working in the exciting new IT centre of excellence in Blackrock, Dublin. At this centre, our clients aim is to run all of the IT globally through here. As a result, our client is committed to working with the best and brightest people.
This opportunity offers global exposure to clients and opportunities for internal and external growth, networking and leadership.
As a cyber threat consultant you will be;
- Maintaining operational services across Cyber Response and Cyber Security.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of security services across Group.
- Foster and maintain relationships across the global response team and its stakeholders.
Your role will invole the following;
- Respond to security escalations and co-ordinate with internal, external and vendor support in order to provide initial analysis, containment, remediation, after action analysis and reporting of security events and incidents with full root cause analysis and security recommendations.
- Provide leadership / mentorship to other analysts within the team
- Use threat intelligence to initiate investigations and identify malicious activity not otherwise identified by Managed Security Services.
- Support / lead capability enhancement planning
- Take part and lead Cyber exercises
- Incident report writing
Skills & experience neccesary;
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- GIAC certification preferable
- 3-4 years professional experience preferable
- Experience in Information Security operations.
- Good team player.
- Incident Response, Malware Analysis, and Digital Forensics
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills