Our client is an European conglomerate with annual revenue close to USD 15 mil. This is a brand new headcount, reporting to the Head of Information Security. The vision for this Security Risk role is to build on the new capabilities to develop a best practice cyber risk capability with the regional office in Asia.
This person will be responsible for the development and effective implementation and sustaining IT Risk Management programme. He/She required to effectively engaged with various stakeholders on risk issues and mitigation. The candidate will be a facilitator, an integrator of people, process and technology, and should have a track record of competency om the field of governance, risk management and control concepts.
- Develop and ensure effectiveness of the IT Risk Management in terms of framework, governance, risk appetite, methodologies, policies and processes
- Support and conduct the identification and analysis of IT risks including the monitoring of potential emerging risks.
- Work closely with business and function units to identify, assess and mitigate risks.
- Partner stakeholders in risk assessments, establish risk strategies and develop appropriate risk mitigation plans and risk indicators
- Develop analytics for risks and dashboards for risk monitoring and reporting, and provide meaningful insights.
- At least 8 years of progressive work experience in Cyber Security or Information Security - Strong knowledge of common cyber security management framework, such as ISO and NIST.
- Hands on understanding of the current cyber threat landscape, attack methodologies, and risk mitigation and remediation methods
- Strong project management skills, experience in project planning, execution, tracking and progress reporting.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Clear analytical thought process and good understanding of emerging technologies developments and risk management frameworks.
- Professional certification such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/CRISC would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin