Senior Cybersecurity Engineer will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity Assessments and Testing team. This role is responsible for designing, automating, deploying, and integrating tools within the global cybersecurity vulnerability management team.
- Maintain a continuous dialogue with the system owners to the security and risk posture of the systems.
- Analyzing raw data from Splunk, Nessus Security Center, Tenable IO, BMC Discovery, SOC Shift Reports, and other data reporting tools to identify trends and patterns that indicate where significant risks lie in the judiciary infrastructure.
- Develop reporting and indicators on the latest significant vulnerabilities and risks.
- Assisting customers with scanning or vulnerability queries when required
- Understanding and validating the bank's digital footprint, both internal and external
- Maintaining an effective engagement model across all regions, global businesses, and global functions.
- Collaborate with various layers of management across Cybersecurity and other IT teams to develop solutions that protect the organization.
- Design and drive the implementation of service offerings, capability uplifts, and process improvements to protect the bank for a continuously changing threat landscape.