Oliver James have been appointed to recruit for a Data Analyst for global specialty Insurance business. They are looking for a Data Analyst to work closely with the business (Underwriters, Actuaries, Claims, etc.) to gather requirements, analyse requirements and facilitate the business in using data better to improve accuracy, efficiency and ultimately business decisions.
- You will working closely with underwriters, claims, actuaries, finance teams, etc. to understand requirements, produce flows/documentation and deliver data solutions
- Support delivery and testing teams
- Create and maintain process flows and mapping documents
- Identify and analyse problems and challenges that may affect delivery and solutions for the business
- You will have worked within the specialty insurance industry, have an understanding of business processes in underwriting, claims, actuarial, etc.
- You will have experience working with data visualisation and reporting tools, e.g. Power BI
- You will have experience in data and analytics use cases in Insurance and understand how data can be used to drive business value
- You will have an understanding of business analysis processes and experience producing business process diagrams, mapping documents, etc.
- You will have advanced problem solving skills and ability to communicate solutions effectively, both verbally and written
- You will have experience with specialty Insurance and Reinsurance modelling data and processes
If this sounds like a role you're interested in and keen to learn more, please apply by emailing your CV and contact details to email@example.com
Data Analysis, Data Analyst, Reporting, Insurance, Underwriting, Data, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Reports, Dashboards