Data Analyst (Alteryx) - London
We have an exciting new role for a Data Analyst that is looking to develop and progress their career within a leading organisation! In this position, you'll act as an Analyst to use data to develop and drive forwards a client-focused strategy!
Combining data with various tools and sources, this role is key in supporting the continued growth of the organisation where you will have a direct impact on the ongoing, of their client base!
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a Data Analyst role
- Experience looking into Insights within the data
- Excellent Excel/reporting skills
- Strong communication skills are key, ability to build relationships with stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a strong attitude and passion for learning!
- Proven client management experience including internal and external
Desired skills or knowledge:
- Experience or knowledge of Alteryx
- Experience using Power BI or equivalent
- Knowledge of predictive analytic tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that actively promotes learning & development and will help you take the next steps in your career.
This will be a hybrid office/home environment and therefore you must be a commutable distance from their offices in London
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!