Oliver James is partnering with one of the largest multinational insurance firm who is kickstarting its data transformation journey for a huge project for the next 5 years. Their vision is to become a data driven organization with hiring over 50 data professionals from across the globe. Henceforth, they are looking to onboard a Data Architect/Senior Modeler with direct reports to help guide their journey to become the pioneers in data.
- Design and develop data models and database structures for the multinational insurance firm.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop data architecture strategies, including data lake design, data integration, and data governance.
- Design and implement data pipelines to extract, transform, and load data into Azure Data Lake.
- Create and maintain data models, data mappings, and data transformation rules.
- Strong understanding of data architecture principles, including data modeling, data integration, and data governance.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure Data Lake and related technologies, such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, and Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Familiarity with data profiling and data quality tools, such as Informatica or Talend, as well as Master Data Management (MDM).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Certifications in Azure Data Engineering or Data Architecture is a plus.
- Proficient in SQL and experience with data modeling tools
Why should you consider this opportunity
- Huge budget assigned and heavy leadership focus for 2024-2029 with a lot of data initiatives
- New team is forming with over 50+ data professionals from all backgrounds
- A lot of long term and short-term goals to achieve in data: customer 360 view - upsell and cross sell linked to data strategy
- Immediate tactical goals to justify strategy
- The firm is committed to become a data driven organization
- Working with a global team from New York, New Zealand, and Singapore
This firm is one of the most reputable businesses across the globe and have the most attractive packages, health benefits as well as bonus structures assigned. If you are a data architect/senior data modeler and want to explore more, please forward your updated CV to be considered.