that we transform large data sets into information in no-time, which results in reliable and timely reporting for internal steering and regulators. You can contribute to this as a Medior Data Driven Reporting Analyst because of the role you fulfil in delivering financial information used for external and internal reporting of the capital and credit risk positions of the bank.
Making a difference
- You use the CRR2/CRD V regulations together with the internal policies to guide your work
- You collect and validate data from different sources.
- You actively contribute to the improvement of the processes.
- You maintain contact with stakeholders and participate in projects.
- You are able to solve complex issues by connecting people, data, regulation and internal policies.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Capital & Credit team brings talented people together to deliver financial information for the regulatory and internal reporting of the bank. With you as a Medior Data Driven Reporting Analyst, the team will consist of 22 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Reporting Analyst: 'Perfect combination of my childhood fascination of Sherlock Holmes and my current interest in the intriguing world of structured data and regulatory capital.'
Reporting Analyst: 'Within the Capital & Credit team my interests in finance and data come together. We analyse data, create internal and external reports and are part of innovative projects within the bank. Additionally, we get the opportunity to work within our strengths and interests and develop other (hard and soft) skills.'
Customer focused, pro-activity and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of Medior Data Driven Reporting Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- bachelor or master's degree combined with relevant work experience;
- knowledge of financial products
- experience with CRR (2) / CRD (I)V or comparable regulations;
- interest in data;
- excellent communication skills.