Data Governance Manager | Specialty Insurance | London
Oliver James have partnered with a leading insurance business looking to hire a data governance lead on a permanent basis.
This firm is currently going through a Large Technology Transformation and Data is the key instrument for this programme.
They will be looking for someone to lead their Data Governance Initiate and develop the Data Governance Team, processes, in line with their overall Data strategy.
- Implement effective Data Governance frameworks that enhance capability and maturity across the business, and ensure appropriate, accurate and up-to-date information is integrated into their systems at the point of need.
- Manage specialist analyst resources and work with multiple business domain to implement the data governance policy
- Ensure the successful implementation and adoption of Data Governance processes and tools by partnering effectively with data owners and stewards
- Set enterprise wide governance standards for external data.
To be successful you will need experience working within the Insurance Industry and A deep understanding of both data management and data governance policies and best practices along with:
- Detailed knowledge of business and technology issues related to data management
- Experience using automation to manage and support data governance and quality
- Experienced at using the relevant statutory frameworks such as the GDPR and other data privacy regulations to drive data governance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV below.