Data Manager | Data Quality | Specialist Insurance Firm
My client is a Specialist Insurance Firm based in the City of London and they are looking to appoint a Data Manager who can come in and take ownership of their Data framework as part of a greenfield project.
- Maintain a set of key data maintenance activities which enact an overall data quality strategy in line with the Data Strategy
- Take responsibility for managing and enforcing data quality initiatives such as data acquisition, expansion, cleaning and updating
- Take charge of Data quality resolution within the data quality management processes and communicate widely the importance of data quality
- Establishing Data Ownership and Stewardship across the organisation to facilitate the quality standards of our data
- Manage closely the work of the Master Data Administrator to enable clear system of record and manage the ownership of key entities and their attributes
- Manage the lineage and impact assess any changes to systems that may impact the data quality to make sure business processes are not impacted
- Recommend suitable tooling to support the data quality initiatives and be responsible for the techniques used to validate and monitor data
- Experience of cloud technologies such as Azure, GCP or AWS
- Experience with Data Glossary and dictionary tools such as AZURE Purview or Alation
- Experience in a previous Data Quality role and implemented standards with measurable success
- Practical experience of MDM in a previous role including tooling and implementation
- SQL coding experience with a data quality profiling task in mind
- Good understanding of Regulatory data rules e.g., GDPR, PII or FCA
- Good knowledge of data management practices and how to apply them
If you are interested in more information please apply below.
You must be live and have the right to work in the UK to apply.