This leading financial services business has a dedicated Risk Analytics team focusing on Data Quality & Governance within the 2nd Line of Defence, under the Risk function. This is considered a value-add function to the business, and they are expanding this team due to continued digital transformation and business expansion. They offer superb work life balance in a stable business.
You will be the liaison between the business and IT function, leading Risk & Control initiatives relating to Data Quality and Data Asset Management. This involves carrying out deep dive analytics using SQL and liaising with senior stakeholders to explain findings and make recommendations on enhancing the value of the data and driving the organisation towards being data driven.
- Strong background in Data Quality / Data Governance / Data Asset Management
- Ability to lead projects independently
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Analytics with a strong working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to deep dive into datasets and explain findings to the business
- Recent experience in Analytics pertaining to Data Quality
- Excellent stakeholder management skills