We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist that can help a reputable client of mine discover the information hidden in their vast amounts of data - enabling smarter decisions moving forward.
This rapidly expanding business is expanding their data function considerably so now is a really exciting time to get on board!
- To perform deep dive analytics within a fast-paced environment
- Interpret & analyse data using exploratory & statistical techniques
- Apply data science methods to drive business decisions and profitability
- To use predictive modelling to increase and optimise core areas of the business
- Working closely with all business units & engineering teams to develop strategy's for long term data platform architecture
- Use machine learning tools & statistical techniques to produce solutions
- Develop algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored information to colleagues and the wider organisation
Skills & Experience
- Experience applying data science methods to real-world data problems
- Experience working with applied statistics & quantitative modelling (e.g regression, survival analysis, segmentation, experimentation, and machine learning & AI).
- Commercial experience with Advance SQL is needed as well as knowledge around a programming language (Python, Java, R, C++ etc)
- Experienced in utilising visualisation tools to take advantage of available information (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview etc)
- The ability to understand various data structures and common methods within data transformation
- Experienced with NoSQL databases
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who's current data function is going through a large period of growth!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!