My client is a leading financial services firm with a huge presence in APAC. They have been the market leaders in their space are currently going through a major expansion. As such, they are looking for a Data Lead to join their regional data team in Hong Kong.
This role will provide exposure towards developing data strategy/plan end to end for multiple LBU's in the region while working on strategic business side projects.
- Design and develop end to end data strategy/ plan for LBUs in the region
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders in the region to provide technical direction
- Work on projects related to data availability, building customer 360 views and enriching data quality
- Be the end to end owner of a new data program in Indonesia
- Drive development (offshore/onshore) and vendor teams in the region
- Solid experience designing/ developing data plan or strategy for a region
- Solid stakeholder management skills including vendor management and negotiations
- Excellent presentation skills as this role involves working closely with senior C level executives
- Experience working on data availability projects, customer 360 views and data quality
- Exposure to regional/group level working on strategic business side projects
- Lead and oversee end to end data strategy/plan from the top (regional level)
- Excellent compensation package
- International culture
If you are interested in this position or would like to learn more about other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to Saurabh.Mishra@oliverjames.com