We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join a leading organisation in their field. This tech-led organisation is well underway their Azure transformation and therefore the majority of their SQL Databases are already hosted in Azure!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong DBA background who is looking to progress their career towards Azure as this business actively promotes learning & development and will provide all the courses & support needed to learn Azure!
You'd be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of their Azure hosted instances as well as the Azure SQL databases
- Working on data handling & transactional systems
- Monitoring database performance & efficiency
- Assess the impact of changes to the databases & feedback / resolve as necessary
- Assist the development team with logical & physical designs as well as the tuning of SQL
- Provide recommendation and play a leading in continuous improvements
This is a great opportunity to work in a really collaborative organisation where technology is at the heart of what they do!
Mostly remote, you just need to be willing to go to their site in Bradford for ad hoc visits as needed!
Click apply or email email@example.com