Database Administrator - Remote - Up to £500pd Inside IR35
Oliver James' client are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join their team. The business is expanding their DBA team due large growth within the team.
- To maintain the availability & performance of the organisations on-prem and cloud environments
- Ensure that system availability meets business expectations
- To support the wider platform operations environment where needed
- Implement improvements to technology and processes to improve service performance, reliability
- Provide regional projects and technical changes
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Microsoft focused Database Administrator
- Technical knowledge on some of the following;
- MSSQL, MYSQL Databases
- Report services - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Database jobs & ETL processes
- Experience with the full end to end project delivery
If this sounds like an opportunity that may be of interest or you would like some more information, then please apply directly!