As a DevOps engineer you are part of a scrum development team. Hierarchical lines are with your IT Chapter Lead. He / she will, together with your Scrum Master, help you further develop and arrange the day-to-day managerial activities for you.
In a nutshell
Your goal is to arrange that our customers can do their banking affairs online as safely and smooth as possible! You will be working on improving, monitoring, scaling and maintaining our applications and infrastructure. Together with the developers and testers from your team you will make sure that the code is manageable and easy to deploy.
Your daily activities:
You will be managing/maintaining multiple AWS accounts, in which you will be supported by our IT Operations team. Together with your team you will analyse and adequately follow up on incidents and alerts. You analyse problems and help determine a solution (or path). Finding and implementing the best solutions (sometimes in consultation with suppliers) will be part of your responsibilities. Of course, you will be working on optimising our Continuous Delivery.
To be successful in our team:
- High quality is an important factor in your daily job;
- You are able to stay focused;
- You are an excellent team player;
- You understand what needs to be done to automate operations;
- You have several years of experience as a DevOps Engineer with good knowledge of Amazon web Services and an interest in software development (Python, C#, PowerShell);
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience
- You have experience in migrating (Windows) back end / middleware systems from on-premises to the cloud (AWS).
Nice to Have:
- Implement automation and DevOps best practices for CI/CD, IaC, Containerisation. Preferably, Azure DevOps, Terraform and ECS, respectively;
- Setting up and maintaining a wide spectrum of IaaS and PaaS services in AWS:
- Networking: VPC, Cloudfront, Route 53, ELB
- Compute: EC2, ECS, Lambda
- Database/Storage/Cache: RDS, S3, ElastiCache
- Others: System Manager, KMS, CloudWatch
- Writing infrastructure as a code with Terraform
- Writing PowerShell Scripts whenever needed
- AWS Identity and access management (IAM)
- AWS Cloudtrail
- Splunk, Opsgenie, AppDynamics
- Apigee , SQL/MongoDB, Messaging and Banking Applications
Work with us
If you come to work with us, the bank will become a significant part of your life. Therefore, we make sure the ambience is just as exciting as your job.
*A reference-check is part of the application process.
*Professional English speaking is a must.
*We can't provide a Visa-sponsorship, so this role is open for applicants with an EU citizenship.