DevOps Engineer - Hamburg (Offering Flexible Hybrid Working Options) - Up To €90,000
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer? Are you looking to join a true DevOps environment with great collaboration culture? Then this would be the perfect role for you!
As the DevOps Engineer you would be responsible for planning and implementing of migrations to the cloud whilst setting up automation using CI/CD pipelines. To be a successful DevOps Engineer within this role, you would need to have the DevOps mindset and be a true team player.
As the DevOps Engineer, you would be joining a scale-up consultancy (over 10 years ago on the market, family-friendly working environment) that has a true friendly feel to it. They have been uber successful in collaborating with global players within Pharmaceutical, Retail, Industrial, and Software verticals by guiding these organisations on their Infrastructure automation and migration journeys.
As the DevOps Engineer, you would have the following Skills/Experiences:
- Experience with any public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Practical experience with virtualization (Docker or Kubernetes).
- Experience with Terraform or IAC would be an added bonus.
- Excellent German and English skills are a must.
- A true team player working within an Agile environment.
As the DevOps Engineer, you would have the following Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to €90,000 + benefits.
- Minimum amount of travel (mostly in and around Hamburg area)
- Extremely flexible working options.
- individual progression opportunities.
Does this DevOps Engineer role sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah.email@example.com for more information.