DevOps Engineer - Germany (Remote) - Up to €90,000
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer? Are you looking to join a business that is truly passionate about Technology? Then do read on!
As the DevOps Engineer, you would be a part of a team that is working on a major Digital Transformation project for a major German Chemical & Pharmaceuticals business. As the DevOps Engineer you would be responsible for dealing with DevOps related tasks such as Infrastructure Automation, Containerisation, and configuration of the DevOps-Toolstacks. Whilst working within an agile environment.
As the DevOps Engineer, you would be joining a highly collaborate Software Solutions Provider that has been successful across Germany for the past 20 years. You would be joining a true technical partner for major organisations within the Financial, Industrial Automation, Legal, and Governmental sectors. The organisation have been undergoing a period of hyper growth and looking to increase their headcount by over 25% by the end of 2022.
As the DevOps Engineer, you would have the following skills/experiences:
- Extensive experience with any public cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes Containerisation
- Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform
- Ideally you would have worked within an Agile environment
- Excellent German (minimum B2/C1) and English language skills
As the DevOps Engineer, you would have the following benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to €90,000 + benefits.
- Fully remote working agreement.
- Extremely flexible working options (no core hours).
- individual progression opportunities.
- Multiple socialising/networking events throughout the year.
Does this DevOps Engineer role sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah.email@example.com for more information.