Client are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join Integrated Product Team at Engineering. As a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer, you will be critical to the engineering life cycle, including estimating, technical design, implementation/development, documentation, testing, deployment, and production operations support cloud-based systems for our external and internal customers. You will work within the engineering group's high-tech Integrated Product Team focused on new technology.
- Be accountable for continuously improving governance, maturity, operations, and automation of the deployment of environments, platforms, and components of products in the public and government cloud.
- Be responsible for enabling IPT members to deliver faster and embed governance into the architecture of the workloads by provisioning, configuring, and maintaining Azure cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Continuously perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization, ensuring cost consciousness throughout the SDLC process.
- Continuously improve the security, scalability, and reliability of cloud infrastructure.
- Be proactive in recognizing and handling cloud-based workloads and infrastructure performance challenges.
- Develop technical diagrams and other technical documentation to be used by project and support teams.
- Manage and provide hands-on guidance to a team of DevOps and Cloud Engineers to adopt DevOps practices to streamline the SDLC process.