**** Digital Business Analyst - London Market Insurance - Remote working/London - 6 month Contract ****
A leading Financial services business based in the heart of the City of London, is looking for a Digital Business Analyst to come in and assist driving this Digital Transformation program where you will have the opportunity to work on a high profile project looking at creating the design of their process flows, journey maps to ensure a better customer journey. You will work closely with all the Technology and Digital teams looking at design options and recommendations which are focused around data and work flow automation. You will lead the design sessions in prototyping the new system for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow. You will review existing systems and processes and look at the effectiveness and efficiency of these existing systems and strategies improvements or further leveraging these systems.
The ideal candidate will need to be an experienced Digital Business Analyst who has worked on projects focused around a better customer journey and has operated in a multi-faceted role which consists Business Analyst work looking at Solutions Architectural change, managing projects and facilitating workshops. You will need to have worked with SME's, product owners, solution architects and clients to determine the best possible solution. You must show strong Business Analysis skills to showcase how your requirements clearly explain how various component of the business will interact.
- LONDON MARKET INSURANCE EXPERIENCE
- Strong Digital Business Analyst experience
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Data experience
- Strong Systems experience
- Proven track record of working on project for a better customer journey
- Ability to work with SME's, product owners and solutions architects.
- Prototyping designs for new systems
- Strong business process, operations and information process flow experience