Oliver James has partnered with a digital health company with more than 500 employees world-wide. They provide patients with high-quality medical care, 24/7, regardless of where they are around the world.
Your role will reside in Business Intelligence team, analyzing user behaviour to come up with useful and popular apps, websites, or web-platforms.
- Together with different stakeholders, develop and implement an effective tracking strategy
- Working closely with the App Product Owner, utilize analytics tools, user workshops, and other appropriate techniques to investigate app user behaviour. Work with the designers to make improvements to the app.
- Using automation wherever possible, establish and maintain processes for obtaining analytics data.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for other business stakeholders based on ad hoc data analysis
- Contribute to maintaining the data warehouse as a backup
- Expertise in and demonstrated experience using app and web analytics tools to understand and optimize the usability of digital systems
- Several years of experience in analytics
- Experience with relational database technologies
- Advantage but not essential: competence in using data manipulation, reporting, and visualization tools, in particular Microsoft SQL and Power BI
If you are interested in find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch via the contact details below.
Joel.Murphy@oliverjames.ch | +41 41 561 64 78