Digital Reporting Lead - West Yorkshire / Remote
Join an exciting and established business as they continue their Digital journey. Having won a number of awards for their digital innovation and transformation, the business is looking for a new Digital Reporting Lead to join the team. The role offers clear career progression as they grow the function. They are therefore looking for someone who wants to join the role with the core skills below but with a view of developing themselves in the business.
Experience of ServiceNow would be desirable but not essential, you can learn while in the role!
The role will be home based but will require the ability to be in the office approx. 1 day a week for project meetings. The offices are 10 minutes off the M62 near Halifax/Huddersfield junction.
The business offers an excellent benefits package with 7.5% contribution to pension, 25 days holiday, 4x dealth in service and a range of other benefits.
- To gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the ServiceNow reporting platform
- Supporting the Digital reporting strategy by working with the Business Customers & the Digital department to meet requirements, by:
- Developing the ServiceNow reporting platform
- Produce timely and accurate Management Information
- Creation of Dashboards and performance reports.
- Developing/Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of a range of reporting.
- Identifying trends and drivers of change.
- Consulting and maintaining a strong relationship with stakeholders to understand reporting requirements/needs;
- Production of ad-hoc data/MI requests for Business areas and Digital Leadership Team.
- Adding value to Digital by providing trend analysis together with insightful commentary.
- Applying appropriate controls within reporting to ensure that information is of high quality.
- Monitor performance to identify areas of improvement and detect bottlenecks.