Looking for a Digital Solution/Transformation Program Manager (Agile/DevOps/General Insurance/Life Insurance)
My client is one of the global leaders in the field of insurance and they have put in constant effort in their digital offerings to meet the demands of their customers and partners for a fully digital and streamlined experience . With they buy-in and commitment from C-level leaders, the company is designing a new B2B2C digital solution that will create a seamless multi-channel experience.
We are currently looking for Digital Solution/Transformation Manager with technical background in DevOps and Agile exposure. This role plays a critical part in driving the future success of their new B2B2C digital platform.
- In charge of the design and delivery of the digital platform solutions to support business growth
- Scout, select, develop and prioritize new innovative technologies
- Define application landscape with new solutions
- Lead the Dev Ops Framework and support delivery teams in the adoption of the Dev Ops Framework and change towards a more agile and innovative Development Architecture
- Build plans, roadmaps and strategy to execute the mandate and plans assigned
- Mater degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in MNC environment, preferably in insurance industry
- Affinity to exploration of new technologies and cloud solutions
- Sound experience in conceptualizing solutions, applying design thinking approaches, creating cost benefit analysis and business cases
- Proven experience in delivering digital transformation projects using Agile methodologies and Dev Ops in complex environment
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good at stakeholder management, vendor management and people management
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese