For a client, global player in the field of renewable energies is looking for a:
DIGITAL WORKPLACE SPECIALIST
You will be placed in the IT area, reporting directly to the Digital Workplace Manager.
You will be in charge of managing, planning and monitoring projects in order to achieve the set objectives.
You will have to maintain relations with all the Group's offices and contribute to the management and coordination of the entire IT supplier base.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the entire Microsoft 365 suite.
- Knowledge of video collaboration tools such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of ITSM tools and related processes.
- Cloud knowledge, in particular Azure, is considered a strong plus;
- Proven ability to manage distributed architectures and integration issues;
- Ability to plan work according to objectives.
- Ability to manage incident and change requests.
- Autonomy in the management of IT projects.
- Experience with Agile Methodology (Scrum) is considered a plus.
- Respect for deadline
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Project management, from requirements analysis to implementation;
- Identification and formalisation of objectives and all project requirements.
- Identification and description of characteristics of project deliverables.
- Efficient and effective organisation of the project team and/or suppliers
- Measurement of project progress (project metrics).
- Management of the release and acceptance phases.
- Management of the project closure phase
- Reporting on project progress, project issue management and risk mitigation strategies, verification against project budget and project communication and reporting/formalisation progress.
What do we offer?
A stimulating international environment. You will never get bored!
People - centric approach. This is our one and only way of thinking!
Stimulating challenges and growing opportunities
The possibility to work in a team where people are passionate about their job
What do we expect from you?
We expect from you passion, commitment and, most of all, the desire to learn in each activity you're tasked with. We always look for enablers of growth!
Location: Milano nord