Director - Solutions Architect
As a Solutions Architect, you will deeply familiarise with the Capabilities and Roadmaps from Application & Platform Engineering team, UI team and PI Technology Pillars slide and apply concretely to domain level initiatives to accelerate the delivery into Production of these Platforms. You will facilitate coherent engagement, drive, manage, & monitor comprehensive Architectural Strategy adoption. This perspective includes, but is not limited to, Customer Journeys, Domain Modeling, Business Capabilities, Scenarios, Use Cases, Data Architecture, API Strategy, Cloud Adoption, Assurance Automation, Deployment, Operations, Monitoring, etc., namely our revised definition of end-to-end Architecture with an eye for UI with Angular and/or React.
- Minimum 10+ years of industry experience in architecture, analytics, design, software development. Experienced in engineering web and mobile applications with some combination of the following:
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture and migration skills
- A strong understanding of UI (REact or Angualr)
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Architecture designs.
- Experience in AWS services technologies and practices, building applications using services such as AWS EC2, ECS, Lambda, EMR, Cloud Formation.
- A well-grounded knowledge of engineering and continuous integration & delivery CI/CD practices.
- Experience with build containers-based systems: Architecture, implementation and managing orchestration platform such as: Kubernetes, Docker, ECS.
- Deep understanding of well architected framework implementation in Enterprise: Operation Excellent, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency and Cost optimisation.
- Strong understanding of Domain Driven Design and the ability to apply it to new domains.
- Experience in building Event Driven systems and Architecture
- Proven experience developing systems based on patterns of microservices
- Proven experience is developing high-performing, scalable, and elegant web and mobile user interfaces
- Experience building highly scalable architecture to support Omnichannel experience platform
- Participate with a cross department-functional team to establish cloud architecture patterns & governance.