My client is a market leading Life Insurer in Singapore, with great opportunities for internal rotation within the wider Compliance team. This role would be a Business Partner to the Distribution team within the organization, coming from a Compliance stand-point.
- Function as the key point of contact for Compliance-related queries coming from the Distribution functions. Work with the Distribution teams to understand their issues/concerns and provide accurate and practical compliance advice in a timely manner.
- Provide compliance advisory, guidance and support for their initiatives, including development, implementation and maintenance of robust policies, procedures and practices to address regulatory, industry and/or requirements relating to Distribution.
- Keep abreast of regulatory and industry developments for any new, amended or upcoming laws/regulations/guidelines and identify any potential business impact to agency force business.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a compliance role in a financial institution or similar
- Preferably with experience in dealing with Distribution functions and/or regulators