We're currently working with on our leading Finance & Analytics clients who are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team for 6-12 months.
In this role you will use Agile methods & cutting-edge .NET technology, working on projects in a alpha version, within the Insurance industry.
You'll be implementing and testing features based on requirements and technical design, collaborating with quality assurance engineers to fix defects and collaborate with build and release engineers to prepare packages as well as troubleshooting clients challenges.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- .NET Framework / .NET core / C#
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g. xUnit for writing unit/integration/system tests)
- T-SQL Server and relational databases
- Use of Agile approach (SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build and Integration)
- Experience with building REST-ful APIs with .NET
Beneficial but not essential skills:
- Azure / Azure DevOps / Git
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project for an established global organisation.
Offering a day rate of £550 Inside IR35 for a remote basis, but will require 2-3 days every 8-10 weeks for Planning days, or £600 for 2 days a week or 8 days a month in the office based in London.