.NET Developer / £550 - 650 Inside IR35 / 6-12-month Initial Contract / London or Remote
Oliver James's leading Finance & Analytics client are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team.
In this role you will use Agile methods & cutting-edge .NET technology, working on a project in a alpha version, within the Insurance industry.
You will be responsible for assisting BA's & engineers, complying with coding standards, implement & test features & troubleshoot clients challenges.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- .NET Framework / .NET core / C#
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g. xUnit for writing unit/integration/system tests)
- T SQL Server and relational databases
- Use of Agile approach (SCRUM, Unit Testing)
- Experience with building REST-ful APIs with .NET
Beneficial but not essential skills:
- Azure / Azure DevOps / Git
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project for a established global organisation.
They are looking for 2 days a week or 8 days a month in office, for those looking for a more remote basis, this would be on offer at a reduced rate.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV if this sounds of interest to yourself!