For a client of Oliver James in the Randstad I am looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer. The client is planning to do a big migration from on-premise to the cloud but will first need to migrate to the new Dynamics Interface On-premise.
Are you a hands-on Dynamics CRM developer and ready for your next assignment? Keep on reading!
- The Dynamics CRM assignment will be carried out in good cooperation with the current teams.
- The developer proactively thinks along with the users to make the system as simple and user-friendly as possible.
- The developer has thorough knowledge of the standard possibilities of Dynamics because the starting point is that customisation should be avoided where possible.
- The developer can design and develop based on Dynamics guidelines and best practices.
- The developer can work in accordance with Agile / Scrum methodology including working with backlogs and Scrum events such as stand-ups, refinement sessions and sprint schedules.
- The developer is used to thinking and operating within strict architecture and security guidelines.
- The developer ensures a thorough transfer to stakeholder.
- The developer contributes to user stories in refinement sessions of technical solution directions.
- The developer adheres to the requirements in the field of architecture and security as set by the client
- The developer proactively makes proposals for further optimisation.
- Bachelor in computer science or higher professional education work and thinking level, supplemented with demonstrable relevant work experience (customer service).
- At least 2 years of experience with extending within MS Dynamics
- Experience with .NET core projects with MS Dynamics marketing, sales & customer service modules
- Has experience in providing demos
- Experience with working via the Agile / scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English
- Communication skills in Dutch both oral and written
- In possession of a Dynamics 365 Customisation & Configuration certificate
- In possession of a Dynamics 2016 Application license
- Experience with API management
- Experience with creating a Build and Release pipeline in ADO
- Experience with making PowerShells
- Knowledge and experience working with multiple teams
What is in it for you?
- Initial contract of 6 months
- Competitive rate based on your experience
- 40 hours per week
- Currently fully remote, post-COVID still possibilities to work partially from home
- A chance to help our client with this exciting Dynamics CRM journey
Are you the ideal candidate for this position? Get in touch with me by phone or mail!