- Minimum 3 years of Epic Experience.
- Epic HIM related Certification required (ROI, Identity, Deficiency Tracking, Coding, Care Everywhere).
- Apply technical expertise to individual client system build in order to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Mentor client project teams as necessary in project and system build strategy.
- Track and document risks and issues.
- Analyze and document workflows.
- Work directly with Epic end users. Monitor workflows, provide documentation, and optimization suggestions.
- Lead meetings regarding project status and on-going work-product coordination.
- Additional specific duties related to the project as may be required and dictated by individual clients. These duties are documented on a per-contract basis in the client's statement of work.