This role will span a broad range of responsibilities, including the maintenance and development of ESG reporting, the co-ordination and communication of existing ESG initiatives, the development of external ESG relationships and assisting in the delivery of key strategic projects.
- Conducting sophisticated research on sustainability standards, data and market trends.
- Compiling and validating internal ESG data analysis and reporting (e.g. GHG emissions).
- Collaborating internally to support stewardship reporting (e.g. UN PRI, UNEP FI PSI).
- Managing ESG Rater relationships and data input processes (e.g. MSCI, ISS, S&P).
- Supporting the management and execution of ESG-related initiatives across the Company.
- Collaborating internally to develop new ESG-related policies and procedures.
- Recommending relevant sustainability initiatives, accreditations, and memberships.
- Assisting in responding to internal and external ESG-related queries.
- Drafting materials for internal and external stakeholder updates.
- Providing logistical and administrative support to the Global CSR Office.
- Contributing to relevant market forums.
- Completing ad hoc sustainability-related assignments, as needed.
Qualifications & skills:
- Degree or equivalent, with evidence of project work or academic research related to sustainability topics and/or experience in a related discipline.
- Experience working within Financial Services.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with excellent attention to detail and a clear, accurate, concise reporting style of both verbal and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including proven experience consolidating data into a simplified format in PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, team player able to act on own initiative to originate, develop and deliver.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong time-management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Keen interest in ESG/Sustainability within the Financial Services sector.
- Knowledge of a range of ESG issues, sustainability policies and reporting frameworks desirable.
- Knowledge of Net Zero and emissions reporting desirable.