I am currently partnered with a Global Insurance business on their search for an ESG Financial Reporting Accountant during a period of growth and transformation. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Insurance Financial Reporting Account to be involved with ESG
The role will be responsible for
- Support quarterly reporting obligations for the Company. This includes actuals, forecast, excel pack deliveries and additional note deliveries
- Contribute to annual reports, financial statements, and regulatory filings.
- Establish ESG financial reporting processes adhering to regulations and frameworks (e.g., TCFD, SECR).
- Develop and track ESG metrics for sustainability goals..
- Advise on evolving ESG standards, implement policies, and ensure compliance.
- Support ad hoc requests as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Proven experience of IFRS, UK GAAP.
- Insurance experience is required
- Knowledge of ESG reporting standards, frameworks, and regulations, including TCFD, SECR, EU Taxonomy, IAE and Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB).
Must have full right to work within the UK, no sponsorship available. Applicants without full right to work will not be considered.