For a global leading company in the Tech field, I am currently looking for a Event Manager with 2-4 years of experience in Digital Agencies or in the consumer electronics, retail or similar industries. If you like professional challenges, don't miss this opportunity and apply here!
The Event Manager will design and execute internal and external events in Italy, working with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to develop and execute a strategy to deliver a calendar of highly effective events that convey the Client's brand narrative to companies and agencies.
- Manage Client's marketing team in the organization and management of all B2B marketing events with the aim to drive brand love, customer engagement, product adoption, and education across all customer segments and areas;
- Coordinate cross-functional alignment of internal and external stakeholders, acting as the main point of contact between marketing and sales teams, as well as external suppliers, creative and production agencies;
- Own and develop end to end event project plans from briefing to measurement with given budget and limited guidance;
- Measure the impact of the marketing events and engagement initiatives through analysis, reporting and implementing strategies to effectively achieve Client's Objectives and Key Results;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, with a focus on driving excellence and efficiency.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience in event management and project management with proven ability to work across functions, managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with an ability to think strategically and prioritize competing tasks;
- Good communication skills (Italian and English), presentation planning and time management skills, with attention to detail;
- Strong team player, creative thinker, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to use graphic tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, basic knowledge of HTML;
- Passion for tech, digital marketing, marketing and the advertising world;
- Understanding of the online advertising;
- Attitude to measure performance of activities and take actions from them.
Location: the office is Milan-based; possibility of remote working.
Please note that this opportunity is a Fixed-Term Contract (12 months).