A global, prominent Life Insurance business is looking for an Expense Accountant to join their Financial Planning & Analysis team to support the Finance Business Partnering team to drive key decisions within the business by providing analysis and result trends. This Telford based, hybrid role will see you dealing with month end tasks, and supporting with planning and analysis to deliver opportunities within the business.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparation and posting of journals, general ledger and accounting adjustments
- Prepare and deliver accurate and detailed analysis of accounting data for senior stakeholders
- Presenting financial information to internal stakeholders
- Identify and support to deliver process improvements
- Liaising with external auditors
- Support managers with ad hoc tasks as required
For this role you should be:
- In the process of completing your ACCA accountancy qualification
- Have a good understanding of accounting knowledge with previous experience in management accounts
- Have strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of financial systems and controls such as Excel and Oracle
- Effective communication both written and verbal and confidence in presenting financial data
In return, the company offers great progression opportunities, study support, competitive pension and bonus scheme and more! If the above sounds like you then apply online with your CV today.