I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business on their search for an Expense Analyst during a period of transformation
The role will be responsible for
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of expense reporting processes under the guidance of the expense manager & MI team management in accordance with pre-approved timetables
- Reviewing and ensuring delivery of expense MI to key stakeholders and working with them to provide suitable commentary and where appropriate approval, in a timely and professional manner as suitable for the report type and audience
- Develop knowledge of the insurance market and the accounting policies adopted
- Continuously strive to develop reporting capabilities for process efficiency and reporting effectiveness
- Experienced part qualified/qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of the insurance market, preferably Lloyd's - desirable
- Experience of month end reporting cycles within complex organisations
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.