Expert Risk Manager
You will work for an international growing bank with a good position in the market.
The company also offer insurance products and is well known.
Within the company you will join the Financial Markets risk management department and become part of the research analysis team and also look at the (credit) reporting team of together 15 people.
You will focus on the credit risk analysis of all sorts of counter-parties, such as banks, insurance companies, asset backed securities, international companies, sovereign states, supranational entities and public finance companies.
Some examples of your daily tasks to perform are;
- Risk Analysis of all sectors and factors the company is exposed to, together with the research analysis team.
- Take the lead and together with the reporting on (periodic) reports and presentations.
- Monitor and challenge on the risk reduction of a portfolio.
- Coaching of other team members.
- You are the stand in in absence of the Team Leader.
- Identify and propose new organisational changes/improvements that strengthen efficiency and help achieve the company goals.
In addition you will also monitor old portfolios and challenge proposals in case opportunities arise to mitigate/lower future or current risk.
You will also play a leading role in the integration of sustainability in different rating models, such as banking, insurance and country models. To achieve this, you will cooperate with Model Risk Management and the Research Analysis team.
- Master's Degree in Finance, Investments, Risk Management, Econometrics, or similar.
- Experience in monitoring obligation and derivative portfolios.
- Experience/knowledge of Credit Risk.
- Exposure to credit risk in financial markets is considered advantageous.
- Great analytic skills, the ability to do critical thinking, ability to learn.
- Excellent socials skills.
- You have good command of Dutch, English and French. (speaking & writing).