I am currently supporting an established Lloyds Insurer business in their search for a Finance Business Partner to due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for
- Take the lead in completing the monthly financial close processes (accruals, prepayments and corrections), specifically focused on all IT related expenditure.
- Work with the budget holders to coordinate and support planning
- Assist in completing the forecast process, providing information on changes to the forecast for review by IT Controller
- Work with IT contacts and finance teams on any charges that need additional explanation
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Procurement experience would be beneficial
- Good excel skills are required as the role has a large amount of spreadsheet work.
- Must have full right to work within the UK - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.