A great role within a leading FinTech organisation who offer an excellent package and flexibility.
A leading FinTech business in London with extremely high profile contracts is on the look out for an experienced finance business partner to join their exceptional finance function.
This FinTech offer excellent flexibility and they are a dynamic and fast growing organisation. The business have recently undergone a restructure and are about to embark on a key growth phase across their back-office functions.
As a finance business partner your role will involve:
- Budgeting, Forecasting and analysis of assigned business unit
- Building strong working relations with key stakeholder across assigned business unit
- Produce monthly management information such as financial reporting, P&L analysis and balance sheet monitoring.
- Understanding and evaluating key cost and profit drivers and relaying back to senior stakeholders
- Provide constant support to senior stakeholders with anything finance and performance related
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 3+ years PQE.
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and analysis skills
- Previous stakeholder management experience within a business partnering role
- Understanding of key cost and financial drivers within a financial institution
- Previous Financial Services experience
This is a great opportunity for an experience finance business partner to join a high growth finance function. The team have recently undergone a large transformation project and are keen to grow and develop their team.