I'm recruiting for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join one of the UK's leading life insurance companies on a 12 month FTC. The role will be based in the Birmingham office 2 days per week/3 days work from home.
- Challenging the business assumptions, and targets in budgets and plans to drive business performance in aligned business area. Track cost performance within the One Finance division, and propose options and recommendations for corrective actions to drive business performance.
- Make recommendations to senior business stakeholders on investment decisions to drive business unit performance.
- Lead and take accountability for priority initiatives for business unit to improve strategic value.
- Investigate and identify business value and business performance improvement opportunities to add value to the aligned business area.
- Challenging senior stakeholders on business performance against plan.
- Newly qualified Chartered Certified Accountants (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or alternatively party qualified.
- Experience within a Business Partnering role.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy