I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager in Manchester City Centre with a well established, privately owned business in the heart of Spinningfields. This role with be responsible for managing a team of 5 with a view of moving into a Financial Controller position within the next 2-3 years.
- Assist with the review process of monthly management accounts packs across the Group.
- Continuous development of the monthly accounts packs to ensure they provide relevant analysis and commercial commentary for Regional Sales Directors.
- Develop and maintain financial systems and processes to implement best practice and efficiencies - being a key contributor to the Group's ongoing Finance Transformation Project.
- Support the Commercial Finance team with the preparation of quarterly & annual forecasts.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with necessary industry experience.
- Proven track record in finance transformation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- In depth technical accounting knowledge gained in a global environment.
- Work in an autonomous role where you can manage your own working day with a high degree of responsibility.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.