- Develop and maintain procurement policies, procedures, and strategic sourcing plans ensuring alignment with all regulatory requirements.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities that support the financial strategy, include bench-marking, reporting and analysis.
- Support the IT leadership team in annual financial planning process for IT partnering with global counterparts.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Manage and co-ordinate service review meetings with qualifying 3rd party suppliers, including support of instigation of RFI's/RFP's as appropriate.
- Research, identify, and qualify potential new suppliers to secure more cost-effective sources of products and services supporting IT leadership team.
Key experience needed:
- Experience in supplier and contract management including obligations management, DPA and GDPR obligations, service level tracking and reviews.
- Strong finance and accounting skills to establish and track invoicing and budget.
- Adept at bench-marking and conducting research into product and service-related issues.
- Ability to manage priorities in delivery, product demands, and procurement time-lines through analytical capabilities.
If you fit the requirements, please reach out to Bobby at email@example.com