Are you proactive, analytical and can you easily maintain relationships? Then you contribute to the success of the department. Do you have experience with Cost Accounting and you want to contribute to the further growth of the organization and contribute to society? We are looking for you!
The department is part of a global financial group whereby several departments have been merged. With a team of 40 employees this team is responsible to perform end to end activities from actual transactional occurrence of a financial result till consolidation level in HQ. These activities will be performed for +/-85 branches/entities (and increasing) in EMEA/AP region, which will roll up directly into divisional and global results. On a monthly basis actual result will be provided to business partners with high level commentary and explanations so that adequate business decisions can be made, if required. Financial figures will be treated with sensitivity. Finally this team, as a business process owner, will look for synergies and business processes changes with business partners to optimize systems and processes in line with internal policies and procedures, but also external
As a finance Specialist you are responsible for managing transfer prices, preparing the financial reports and more. You will report to the Associate Director.
Some of your responsibilities
- Ensuring that appropriate and adequate internal controls are performed in accordance with corporate procedures.
- Maintenance of intercompany transfer prices impacting the EMEA/AP region
- Maintenance of monthly Hub BI reports.
- Maintenance of integrity/pricing reports .
- Provide support for projects and initiatives that require ICP Team participation.
Desired competences and education
- 3-5 years of experience with Accounting, Taxation or Finance. Experience with Cost Accounting is preferred.
- Experience with IFRS and US GAAP.
- Experience with CAPEX and OPEX is a plus.
- Bachelor or University degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy.
- Attention to detail, customer oriented, organized and good analytical skills.
- International oriented and Able to work across different cultures.
- Experience with SAP, Ms Excel, Access and Visio would be great!
Why Oliver James?
- Career opportunities with the largest companies in the Netherlands
- We search for specific jobs that fit your needs
- We discuss your personal ambitions
- Performance coach trough Oliver James
- Training budget
- Annual salary between €30,000 and €60,000 based on experience
- Bonus component
- NS business card or reimbursement of travel expenses
Does this sound interesting, and do you see yourself joining this company and its adventures? Don't hesitate to apply!