New boutique asset manager specialised in Multi-asset investment strategies is looking for an Accounting, Planning & Control Specialist who will direclty report to the Financial Planning Manager.
The Operations and Administration Team covers areas including Finance, Operations, IT and Corporate Administration.
The candidate will work on the following activities for both the Italian Company and the Branches:
* Manage invoices, month-end payments and general monthly accounting activities working with the Company's outsourced accounting provider
* Participate in preparation, review and release of monthly and quarterly management accounts reports and periodic planning deliverables
* Participate in budget tracking, forecasting and budget planning activities
* Support tax and fiscal calculations and deadlines
* Support the Financial Planning Manager in day-to-day activities
* Evaluate company service providers and support alternative evaluations where required
* 2 years experience in a similar role in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Asset Management
* Native Italian speaker and fluent in English
* Preferably diploma or bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
* Proficient in the MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
* The knowledge of Tagetik Reporting will be considered a plus
* Analytical skills and high attention to detail
* Teamwork and collaboration skills
* Problem solving skills
* Good communication skills
FTE with competitve salary and welfare/benefits package.