Finance Strategy - [Looking for External Auditors]
Senior Manager - 6+ yrs 140 - 170k (base) + 5-23% bonus
Helps clients transform their finance function by executing strategies to reduce functional and operational complexity through streamlined processes, optimize the use of technology, and efficient use of resources to deliver cost effective, high quality services to all stakeholders.
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
- Bachelors needed in Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance, Data Processing/Analytics/Science
- Possessing process improvement expertise, deep industry knowledge, and applications expertise at least one of the following focus areas: shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, talent management, or data and analytics
- Possessing the ability to take data from voice of customer, activity data, KPI's, and system data to assess current state and translate into a root cause analysis and develop a strategy and corresponding road map; and,
- Including utilizing tools to write, communicate, facilitate and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.