I am currently partnered with a US based insurer that are looking for a Senior Financial Accoutant to join their growing team based in London. This role will offers flexible working and currently the finance team are currently going in 1 day a week.
Key Profile Experience;
- Deliver accurate statutory financial reports (UK and French GAAP)
- Prepare month MI reports for the CFO, Audit Committees and Boards of both the UK and French entity.
- Produce Solvency II reports, including including preparation and ownership of the Solvency II balance sheet
- Ad-hoc project work
Key Profile Requirement;
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the finance team of an insurance company or insurance audit
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- General knowledge of French GAAP, preferable but not essential
- General knowledge of US GAAP, preferable but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.