I am currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Analyst for a Specialist Consulting firm based in London. Their aim is to designing and implementing strategic initiatives, that helps their clients mitigate against regulatory, operational and financial risk.
- Participate in client meetings, such as interviews or presentations, which often include senior executives or directors of the client.
- Support senior stakeholders on larger client projects as and when required.
- Play a hands-on role in business development by helping to draft proposals and assist with project set up and planning.
- Gather, analyse, and interpret data related to the scope of projects
- Prior experience working in a financial crime compliance and/or advisory role, ideally within the Banking sector.
Experience of FCA regulated firms, the issues they deal in their regulated business and the expectations of general standards that apply to such regulated firms.
- Understanding of specific focus areas, e.g. payment screening, transaction monitoring and governance & reporting.
Ability to communicate effectively with clients and within all levels of the organisation.
If you are interested, or know someone who will be, please give me a call on 020 3861 9157. Looking forward to hearing from you.